DNYANDA hostel was the 1st project by Prof. M.D. Uplenchwar which was built for accomodation facility for economicaly poor and meritorious students.
Our organization is quite different because it is not a lodging, boarding hostel for poor students, but it is a character building activity. Every student work with Social and National responsibility while performing his duties. Motivation of the students during their hostel stay is of prime importance to us and as such our organization is quite different. Personal love and affection with each student is our pecualirity.
We are helping the students for their higher and professional education even after he is a hostel pass out and provide him fatherly affection.
Their family is very much attached personally to my family and we have “GURU- SHISHYA PARAMPARA” which is a proud one in Indian Culture. My students celebrated my 60th birthday by offering a GURU DAKHSHINA of Rs. 60000 /- in 1998 with a very big celebration in the presence of the families of the past students and our donors. Also they offered another GURU DAKHSHINA of an Indica Car to me on my 70th birthday in December 2008. Every Year we get Rs. 6 Lakhs from our past students for hostel mess expenses. This may help you to believe that our organization is a quite different one. This is the reason that CARING FRIENDS MUMBAI helps us a lot.
We are working in a small town of 60,000 population in a semi-tribal district Chandrapur of Maharashtra. Our students are from very remote areas from a far distance and also from tribal area of surrounding districts. We are reaching not only to the poor but in so many cases the poorest of the poor, but with brilliant carrier. Some of them have no father. Our organization does not accept any Government fund/ aid, as it is our principle. We believe that if the depth of the work can touch the heart of the socially oriented persons, people will support us.
- Provides residential and mess facilities to the college students at nominal charge or free charge to some.
- Provides the financial assistance to the economically weaker past students of the hostel for their higher studies viz. Medical/Engg./MBA/ C.A./P.G. courses etc anywhere in India.
- The routine programmes in the hostel are useful for the personality development, character building along with a special training for motivation of the students, Reading habits of the books on character building etc.
- Provides an environment to the inmates so that they may grow as men of character.
- Expose the inmates to the well equipped Library maintained by the hostel.
- Makes the students to avail of the facility of the Computer Training Center.
- Inspires the students to empathize with the community. Past students of the hostel have erected ‘KRUTADNYATA’ hostel at Nagpur through a separate Trust – Research and Development Association at Nagpur and a SPANDAN hostel at Hinganghat under VSS.
- Includes the past students of proven integrity in the panel of Trustees of the Samiti.
- Maintains well equipped Laboratory for Science students to improve the subject understanding.
- Run schemes of ‘Earn and Learn’.
- Prepares the inmates for competitive Examinations through its study circle and coaching classes.
- Home work and study by junior students is prepared in the reading halls only till 11 pm. under the able guidance of a teacher.
Different institutions in the world and different individuals have provided us the financial assistance for various activities of their choice.
- Caring Friends Mumbai, Co-ordinator, Mr. Ramesh Kacholia and Mr. Nimesh Shah are our key patrons.
- Foundation for Excellence, Inc., 3065 Democracy Way, Santa Clara, CA-95054, Phone:(408) 748-0552, India office- Banguluru.
- Vishwanathrao Birewar Foundation Trust, 503 , Keshwa, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051.
Shri Baburao Birewar and Sau. Alkatai Birewar103, Tower B, Kalpataru Residency, Sion Circle, Sion(E), Mumbai – 22, 400022, Phone: 0226424736. Email-id : email@example.com
- Nexus Medical Services Pvt Ltd. Dr. Sunitha Belgamwar, Pashan-NDA road, Bawdhan, Pune – 411021,
Phone: 02022951145, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of India, Head office, Mumbai
- Anant and Lata Labhsetwar Trust, USA, 1050, ISSAC Street, Dr.SUTT, 131, Oregaonohto, 43616
Email id : email@example.com
- Dr. Gangadhar and Sau. Surekha Maddiwar Pratishthan, RSC, GAN Maddiwar, MD FACS, 133,
Daniels creek banner, KY 41603-9403, Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular small food assistance by local individuals. (Total Rs. 7 Lakh yearly)
- Yearly assistance for food by past hostel students. (Total Rs. 8 to 9 Lakh yearly)
Po. – Anandwan, Ta – Warora Dist- Chandrapur,
Pin – 442 914, Maharashtra, India
Phone (Off): (+91)7176 282309 (Res) : (+91)7176 282 237 (Mobile) :(+91)9822469453